Who says you can’t have a delicious dessert style snack AND eat healthy. With this recipe you’ll be able to indulge in a Brownie Treat. Save it for a special holiday when everyone else decides to have birthday cake or pumpkin pie
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4 egg whites
- 2 scoops UMP Vanilla Or Chocolate
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tbsp unsweetened baking cocoa
- 4 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup all natural peanut butter
- 4 tbsp non fat Greek yogurt
Add all ingredients in large mixing bowl, and mix.
Spray 8×8 Pyrex dish with Pam.
Place batter in an Pyrex dish and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.Makes 8 Bars.